Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BEST TECH BLOG EVER (about us)

Hey guys this blog is going to be about all of the newest and most fancy technology that will affect our lives. I will be updating very regularly so you can expect the most up to date information. I will also add in any especially crazy/outrageous technology i come across. Also if anyone has heard about something  and want more information on it I will be happy to find more information on. I chose to have a blog about technology because i love reading about new gadgets during my free time and this is the perfect way to express my opinions on them.


Oh and if you are wondering, my display name, T-Tech, stands for Tyrannosaurus Tech


Thanks for Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger