Sunday, October 3, 2010

My First Little Battlemech

Dear Mom and Dad, please get this for my birthday. I mean what little kid hasn’t wanted to wreak havoc while riding in claw-equipped battlemech. Now their dreams can come true with the “Kid’s Walker”.

New from Japan (of course it’s from Japan), is the “Kid’s Walker”. Created by Sakakirba Kikai, the same man who made the life size robot “Land Walker”, he plans to rent the walker out to kids. I imagine someone being real popular when they bring this thing to the local playground. Now if you really wanted to buy this mech it will run you about $21,000. I mean what could possibly go wrong if little Bobby had this Christmas morning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger