Sunday, February 20, 2011

HTC Incredible White Back Door Review

The white casing for the HTC Incredible has been an accessory that I’ve always wanted and I finally mustered up enough will power to buy one. It cost me around 15 bucks plus shipping and handling from Amazon. It came in the mail and I was very anxious to see the results. I would have to say I love the product, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants more color on the incredible without sacrificing cheesiness. The downside to this new backing is that it is shinny which makes in a little bit slippery compared to the soft grip able default backing. But all in all it is a very good product and has made me very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger