Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Opinion On the HTC Thunderbolt

Well now that I have had a good chance to experience the thunderbolt I can give my straight opinions. After spending hours using and looking at it, I started to see what else is special. Well the new things start on the hardware, with a large kickstand and a speaker behind it. This is not new for HTC because the HTC EVO 4G had a kickstand as well but it was baby sized compared to this one. It also sports a front facing 1.3 mp camera for video chat or just pictures. One thing I am very sad that they got rid of is the trackball. Now it is a lot harder to navigate on the internet for people with big thumbs. I think HTC should fix this and add it back somehow. Going through the phone trying everything i have been able to do with other phones have been expectedly smooth. I also spent 3 hours using the guide from the xda forums to root, undervolt, and overclock 1.41Ghz. This was a lot harder than it used to be but it was well worth it in the end. I will give this phone a 9.5/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger