Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Personal Reflections

I don't usually do personal writing let alone a reflection but here its goes.


When I started blogging this year in mid-September, I wasn't really sure what to expect. I knew what blogging was but I had no idea what it would exactly involve and how much work it would take. I had the idea that the writing would be personal writing, kind of like a diary, and thus wasn't too interested in the whole idea. I had no idea that blogging could include thing like Gizmodo and Engadget, sites that I love to read.


In beginning, most of my posts were amateur, summing up articles that I liked from sites like Gizmodo. They looked amateur as well, using one of Bloggers standard template. All in all, I couldn't take the writing i was diong seriously. However things got a little more interesting when two of my friends suggested that we combine our efforts into one large blog. Then one of the suggested that we change our default template to a custom one that looked really nice. This is the the one that you see before you. This resulted in a much more profesional looking blog which drastically changed how hard I worked to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger